LG Optimus L5 E612 will be available from 2nd august 2012, but you can pre-book today. The Optimus L5 is a low cost ICS powered handset with a price tag of under Rs. 12,500.
This bar type phone sports a 320×480 pixels resolution touchscreen display (capacitive) of size 4 inches. The handset is slim with a 9.5mm thickness and weight of 125 grams. LG Optimus L5 E612 runs on ICS or Android 4.0 OS with 512MB RAM and 4GB internal storage of which about 2.5GB is available for users.
This handset supports 3G – HSDPA 7.2Mbps. It uses the MSM7225A chipset from Qualcomm Snapdragon. The Cortex A5 CPU is clocked at 800 MHz coupled with Adreno 200 GPU.
A 5 megapixel camera is placed on the rear side with auto focus and LED flash. Other camera features included are touch focus and geo-tagging. HD video recording is not supported; however you can record VGA videos @ 30fps. Additional features are 3G, 2G (EDGE/GPRS), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS, NFC (Near field communication), built in radio (FM) and Micro USB port.
Standard battery of 1500 mAh capacity powers the LG Optimus L5 E612 with a stand by time of over a month (37 days) and talk time of 9 to 10 hours depending on 3G or 2G networks.
The LG Optimus L5 E612 comes for a price of Rs. 12,499 with 1 year warranty. The price seems good enough considering the ‘LG Brand’ and NFC feature that is included.
LG Optimus L5 E612 Key features and Specifications
- Cortex A5 Snapdragon from Qualcomm + Adreno 200 GPU.
- Android 4.0 OS, 512 MB RAM, 4GB internal storage and MicroSD card support up to 32GB.
- 4 inch 320×480 pixels capacitive touchscreen display with 16M colours @144ppi.
- 5 megapixel Auto Focus rear camera with VGA video recording and LED flash support. No secondary camera.
- 3G/2G, Wi-Fi, GPS, NFC, Bluetooth 3.0 and Micro USB 2.0.
- Other features built in FM, SNS integrated and Multi format media player (3.5mm Audio port).
- Li-ion 1500 mAh standard battery ST=900 hours (37 days) and TT=up to 10 hours.