After the immense popularity of the Micromax A50 Ninja, Micromax has now announced an upgraded version called the Micromax A56 Superfone Ninja 2. This Ninja 2 comes with more power and features but within a comfortable price tag of Rs. 5,999.
The Micromax A56 Ninja 2 will be powered by a single core 800 Mhz processor with HVGA screen (480×320 pixels resolution). It looks like that Micromax is planning to compete with Karbonn A7. The A7 too comes with the same CPU power and screen resolution.
Now this has created more confusion, because there is also the Micromax A52 with 1 GHz processor for about the same cost, so which one is better? A52 or the A56?
The A52 is the exact copy of A50 (Ninja 1 if you may call it), but with a 1 GHz processor. The Ninja 2 (N2) is completely different, a modified A50 and here are the specifications.
The N2 or Micromax A56 Superfone Ninja 2 sports a bigger 3.5 inch screen, 512MB ROM and 256MB RAM. The camera is upgraded to a decent 3 megapixel resolution and even the battery which is 1400 mAh.
This new soon to be released superfone supports dual SIM, 3G, Wi-Fi, USB and Bluetooth. Stay tuned for more on it.
Micromax A52 features / Specifications
- Box pack contains complimentary Back panels.
- 800 MHz CPU (Single Core)+ (Adreno 200 GPU) With Android 2.3.
- Full touch on 3.5 inch screen.
- 3G one SIM1, 2G on SIM 2 (Dual SIM – Dual Standby).
- 1400 mAh battery – TT = 4 to 5 hours, ST = 180 hours.
- 3 MP rear camera, No front camera.
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Micro USB port.
- MicroSD up to 32 GB.
- Light and Gsensors.