The Nokia Asha 210 with Dual SIM support and QWERTY keyboard with dedicated whatsapp key is available for Rs. 3,999. The Asha 210 sports a 2.4 inch screen and comes with a 2MP camera.
The TFT LCD screen supports 320×240 pixels resolution with 64K colours; it is not a touch screen. Like many other Nokia handsets this one also runs on the Symbian 40 OS. The Asha 210 is just about 100 grams in weight with 11.8mm thickness.
This is a low cost Nokia Asha phone with 2G support only. The hardware specifications is more than enough for basic usage, browsing, chatting, SNS and of course compatible with whatsapp. This handset comes with 32MB RAM and supports micro SD card of 32GB.
Other features are 2MP rear fixed focus camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3.5mm audio jack, integrated GPS, micro USB port and hot swappable SIM slot 2. The battery is 1200 mAh that gives a talktime of up to 12 hours and over 30 hours of music playback.
Though the specifications may not be of an interest to many, especially android users, but there are many users looking for affordable phones with limited usability, including those who are brand conscious. The next in line is the Nokia Asha 501.
Nokia Asha 210 key features and specifications
- Dual SIM (Mini SIM) Hot Swappable.
- Symbian Series 40 OS.
- 32MB RAM and Micro SD card slot.
- 2.4 inch with QVGA (320×240 pixels) resolution. 169ppi / 64K colour. (Not a touchscreen display).
- QWERTY keyboard with dedicated whatsapp button.
- 2MP rear camera (fixed focus) with 4x zoom. No flash.
- 2G (Edge – 236Kbps / GPRS – 85Kbps), Wi-Fi (b/g), Bluetooth 2.1, 3.5 mm jack, GPS and micro USB port.
- Battery BL-4U 1200 mAh with up to 12 hours talktime.
- Price Rs. 3,999 (via Saholic).
Thank you for the tip Yash Khatri