Nokia unveiled the Lumia 925 handset today. The Nokia Lumia 925 will be slimmer and will carry the same PureView technology as seen on the Nokia 920 handset. The handset will hit the Indian stores a bit later after it is launched (initially) in some selected countries.
The Lumia 925 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon dual core processor clocked at 1.5GHz running Windows Phone 8 with 1GB RAM and 16GB internal storage. The AMOLED touchscreen supports 1280×768 pixels resolution and also comes protected with corning gorilla glass 2.
The handset is 8.5 mm thick and weight is 139 grams. The 8MP camera on the rear comes with Carl Zeiss optic incorporated with PureView technology. There is dual LED flash for low light photography. A 1.3MP camera is placed on the front. The rear camera can record videos in full HD @ 30fps and the front camera can record in 720p @30fps.
Other features are 4G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, micro USB and 3.5mm audio jack. A non-removable battery of 2000 mAh capacity gives a talktime of over 15 hours and standby time of up to 432 hours.
The Lumia 925 is expected to be priced over Rs. 32,000.
Nokia Lumia 925 key features and specifications
- Single SIM (Micro-SIM).
- 1.5GHz Krait Qualcomm Snapdragon processor (MSM8960) + Adreno 225 GPU.
- Windows phone 8.
- 1GB RAM, 16GB storage. No external card slot.
- 4.5 inch AMOLED screen with 1280×768 pixels resolution (16M colours ~332ppi), ClearBlack, PureMotion and Corning Gorilla Glass 2 protection.
- 8MP rear camera with Carl Zeiss lens, auto focus, dual LED flash and PureView technology. Front 1.3MP camera. Full HD video recording supported at 30fps.
- 4G, 3G, 2G (class B), Wi-Fi (a/b/g/n), Bluetooth 3.0, NFC, micro USB 2.0, 3.5mm audio jack and GPS with GLONASS / A-GPS.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, magnetic, proximity and gyro.
- 2000 mAh non-removable Li-ion battery with up to 18 hours talk-time.
Thank you Raj Behenwal for the tip.