If you are using a rechargeable battery and looking to buy a new charger then do check this Nitecore SC4 Superb Charger review. This charger is not available in India but you can buy from International stores.
When to use rechargeable batteries and when to use non-rechargeable batteries
All depends on your usage, if you have a device for example a remote control and that consumes less power for such device it makes sense to go with non-rechargeable batteries, as you will be replacing the batteries after month / years.
Now take the case of a Camera that you use almost every day. Now the non-rechargeable batteries will turn out to be too costly, you will need to replace the batteries may be in a day or two depending on your usage. In such a case it makes sense to go with rechargeable batteries.
Rechargeable batteries work best when your usage is high. There is however one issue with rechargeable batteries and that is it cannot retain the charge (when not in use) for long when compared with a non-rechargeable battery.
The Nitecore SC4 Superb Charger comes with a lot of protection, including overheating / overcharging / Anti Short Circuit / Reverse polarity protection. It automatically detects the rechargeable battery type and the size and supplies power as needed.
Key highlight of Nitecore SC4 Superb Charger
- Four slots can charge one to four batteries simultaneously.
- Charging current is up to 6A in total and maximum charging current up to 3A in a single slot
- Display real-time information on charging status.
- Can charge the external devices via the integrated USB port.
- Can identify bad batteries, protect against overcharging, improper installation, short-circuit.
- Intelligent charging mode detects battery type and capacity, then select the appropriate charging current based on the battery type.
- The SC4 is capable of activating depleted Li-ion batteries with a protective circuit.
- Supports : IMR / LI-ION / LIFEPO4 / NI-MH
I have been using my old normal charger to charge the rechargeable batteries. It takes a lot of time almost over 12 hours or so (2500 mAh battery). But with this Nitecore SC4 Superb Charger it is much faster almost half the time.
There are two buttons (C and V) check video review, also the IMR battery recovery can be used to revive a completely dead rechargeable battery with 0V – you need to press the C and V button simultaneously.
Total output is 6A and 3A speedy Charge. This Speedy Charger takes 55 minutes to charger 3500 mAh battery to 80%.
An excellent buy if you are using rechargeable batteries.
Rating 4.5 out of 5
You can buy from Gearbest
Link : https://goo.gl/ehW3Uv
Price : 43$ approx Rs. 2800, with Priority line shipping, make sure to use priority line shipping option.