Intex mobiles have launched the Intex Aqua I-5 quad core handset for Rs. 11,690. This handset sports a 5 inch screen with qHD resolution running Jelly Bean 4.2 and also comes with a 12MP primary camera.
The Intex Aqua I-5 actually competes with the Micromax A110Q and probably with the MMX A116 (there is a good price difference if it is using the same chipset). You need to be careful when buying MediaTek powered quad core specially that are with qHD resolution and below as it might be powered by MT6589M processor that is slightly underpowered as compared to the MT6589.
The Aqua I-5 runs on Android 4.2 with 1GB RAM and 4GB internal storage. The handset comes with 12MP camera and a front 2MP camera. Its dual SIM with 3G,Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, micro USB and 3.5mm jack. The battery is 2000 mAh capacity with talktime of up to 5 hours.
The handset is priced at Rs. 11,690 and will come in two different colour options – black and white. The box pack will also come with a free flip cover.
Intex Aqua I-5 key features and specifications
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby.
- 1.2GHz quad core (MediaTek with PowerVR SGX 544 GPU).
- 5 inch capacitive touchscreen with 960×540 pixels resolution.
- Android 4.2.
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal storage and Micro SD card slot.
- 12MP rear camera + 2MP front camera.
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, 3.5 mm audio jack and micro USB port.
- Sensors: G-Sensors, Light and proximity sensors.
- 2000 mAh battery with a week of standby time and up to 5 hours talktime.
- Price Rs. 11,690 with free flip cover.