Samsung has officially confirmed the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 model. This handset will be next in the line and will be powered by dual core processor. The price and the release dates are not yet disclosed.
The Galaxy Ace 3 an upgraded version of Galaxy Ace 2 was in the news for quite some time. This handset comes with 1GHz dual core processor running Android 4.2 OS with 1GB RAM and 4GB internal storage. The Ace 3 will support dual SIM.
This handset includes a 5MP rear camera with LED flash and a front VGA camera. Other features included are 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, micro USB and 3.5mm audio jack. Being a Samsung brand it will also come loaded with unique apps like the Smart Stay, S voice / travel / Translator to name a few.
The battery is of 1500 mAh capacity good enough for this handset with a 4 inch screen supporting 800×480 pixels resolution. Stay tuned for more.
Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 key features and specifications
- Dual SIM.
- 1GHz dual core processor.
- Android 4.2.
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal storage and 32GB micro external SD card support.
- 4 inch TFT multi touch capacitive touch screen with 800×480 pixels resolution.
- 5MP rear camera with LED + front VGA camera.
- 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, micro USB, Bluetooth, 3.5mm audio jack and GPS.
- 1500 mAh battery.