Now iBall now joins the Phablet bandwagon in India by launching their iBall Andi 5C a 5 inch android ICS smartphone or Phablet with a price tag of Rs. 12,999. The price is identical to the Micromax A90 handset.
As of now there is the Micromax A100, Wammy Note and upcoming Mercury MagiQ all of these handsets sports a 5inch capacitive touchscreen. The iBall Andi 5C is powered by 1GHz Cortex A9 processor and comes with IPS display running Android 4.0 OS.
It has got a super sleek and stylish design and ‘Features packed in a Stylish Gizom’ is iBall’s way to define this product. The touchscreen will be super responsive and smoother than other 5 inch brands. The display resolution is 800×480 pixels.
An auto focus camera is placed on the back with LED support and a front 0.3 VGA camera. The camera quality will be similar to as seen on MM A100. Other features are 3G with HSUPA / HSDPA support of 5.7 and 7.2 Mbps respectively. EDGE and GPRS is also supported. There is Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, g-sensor, proximity sensor, light sensor, GPS, USB and 3.5 audio port.
There is 4GB internal storage and microSD card up to 32GB is supported. The battery is of a slightly higher capacity at 2300 mAh. You can check out the details of iBall Andi 5C on Iballmobiles.com.
iBall Andi 5C key features and specifications
- Cortex A9 processor clocked at 1GHz. GPU unknown.
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby.
- 5 inch super smooth capacitive touch screen with WVGA 800*480 pixels resolution.
- ICS Android 4.0.3
- 4GB internal storage and probably with 512MB RAM.
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, micro SD card and 3.5mm jack.
- 0.3MP front and 5MP rear AF camera with flash.
- G-Sensor, Light and proximity sensors.
- 2300mAh battery.