Huawei today launched a quad core tablet for Rs. 24,990 in India. The Huawei MediaPad 10 what they call sports a 10.1 inch IPS screen with HD display running the Jelly Bean 4.1 OS. This tablet can be pre-ordered from Flipkart and it does come with built in 3G SIM slot.
The Huawei MediaPad 10 is 9.9 mm thick and weight is 640 grams. This tab comes powered by 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9 Quad Core (Hisilicon K3V2) with 16 cores GPU. It runs on the Jelly Bean 4.1 with 1GB RAM and 16GB internal storage.
The 10.1 inch screen of capacitive nature supports 1280×800 pixels resolution with 10 point multi touch. There is a front 0.3MP camera and a rear 3MP. It’s a fixed focus camera. As mentioned there is built in SIM slot that supports 3G SIM. In addition there is Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, micro USB and 3.5mm audio jack.
The battery is 6000 mAh Li-po that gives standby time of about 600 hours and video playback time / internet browsing time of up to 8 hours.
Huawei MediaPad 10 key features and specifications
- Built in SIM slot. (micro SIM I guess).
- Quad core Cortex A9 1.2 GHz Hisilicon K3V2 + 16 core GPU.
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
- 1GB RAM, 16GB storage and micro SD card slot (32GB).
- 10.1 inch capacitive touchscreen with 1280×800 pixels resolution (16M colours ~ 149.45).
- 3MP FF primary camera + 0.3 MP FF secondary camera. Full HD playback and HD recording supported.
- 3G (42mbps), 2G, Wi-Fi (b/g/n), Bluetooth 3, 3.5 mm audio jack, micro USB and GPS.
- Sensors: Light and Accelerometer.
- Li-po 6000 mAh battery with up to 8 hours of usage time.
- Price Rs. 24,990 (via Flipkart).