Gionee Elife E6 has just been launched in China. The Elife E6 is powered by MT6589T quad core processor and sports a 5 inch full HD screen. The specs are good however the price in China is 2699 Yuan that comes to approx Rs. 26K in India.
The Gionee Elife E6 automatically became the next looked out phone after the Micromax canvas 4 that failed to impress. Gionee had recently launched the Gionee Elife E5 that is priced at Rs. 19,999 that too seem a bit pricy. The recently launched Gionee Elife series have crossed the affordability barrier and the E6 at over Rs. 25K seems too much.
The handset runs on Jelly Bean OS with 2GB RAM. The internal storage is a good 32 GB however there is no external SD card support. The battery is said to be built in (non-removable). There are dual cameras 13MP / 5MP. This is a single SIM handset (micro SIM slot), the slot is present on the right side it’s similar to as found on the Nexus 4 handset. Its a classy premium design, slim and lightweight.
Gionee Elife E6 key features and specifications
- Single Micro SIM.
- 1.5GHz MT6589T processor with PowerVR SGX 544MP GPU.
- Android 4.2 JB OS with Amigo User interface.
- 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage and no Micro SD support.
- 7.9mm thick and light weight at 128 grams. (142.5 × 69.4 × 7.9 mm)
- 5 inch IPS capacitive screen with OGS supporting 1920×1080 pixels resolution. (441 ppi).
- 13MP rear camera – F2.2 aperture with LED flash. 5MP front camera. Full HD recording and Playback supported. HDR and Macro shooting mode.
- Dual speaker at the bottom.
- 3G, 2G, Bluetooth, GPS with A-GPS, Wi-Fi (b/g/n), micro USB, DTS 3D stereo surround, Dual Mic for Noise-cancelling and 3.5mm audio jack.
- Motion sensor, Gesture control
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro, Magnetic, proximity and light.
- 2020 mAh built in Polymer Lithium battery. Most Intelligent Power Control System for better backup.
- Price Rs. Rs. 25,000 + (estimated not yet confirmed.).