Airtel has now made its 4G service more affordable starting from Rs. 450 for 2GB usage. The 3G tariff plan starts from Rs. 100 for 300 MB.
It all started with Vodafone dropping the 2G tariff by 80% and other networks followed. Airtel has now moved a step further by dropping the 4G price. The good news is that Airtel subscribers can now enjoy 4G starting from Rs. 450 for 2GB limit. 3G with 1GB is available for Rs. 250.
Though 4G seems quite affordable unfortunately the services are available in Pune, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula.
Airtel 4G Tariff (valid for 30 days)
- Rs. 450 for 2GB limit.
- Rs. 650 for 3GB limit.
- Rs. 750 for 5GB limit.
- Rs. 950 for 6GB limit.
- Rs. 1250 for 8GB limit.
- Rs. 1399 for 9GB limit.
- Rs. 1999 for 18GB limit.
- Rs. 2999 for 30GB limit.
- Rs. 4799 for 50GB limit.
Airtel is also offering special plans with a free 4G dongle. Dongle price is Rs. 4999. It’s a 6 months plan with discount, so in all you get to use the 4G for 6months free of cost (limited bandwidth) and end up paying Rs. 2499 for the dongle.
Here is the Special offers tariff plan (valid for 6 months)
- Rs. 5999 for 3GB limit with 400 Rs. Cash back.
- Rs. 6999 for 6GB limit with 1200 Rs. Cash back.
- Rs.7999 for 9GB limit with 2894 Rs. Cash back.
- Rs. 9999 for 18GB limit with 4494 Rs. Cash back.
- Rs.13999 for 30GB limit with 6494 Rs. Cash back.
- Rs. 23999 for 50GB limit with 7294 Rs. Cash back.