Zync Global Private Limited have launched the Zync Cloud Z5 a 5 inch smartphone for Rs. 11,990. The specifications are nearly the same as on the Micromax A110 except for a few changes, including the price.
Recently many manufacturers had launched a 5 inch smartphone, but still none of the brands were able to beat the Micromax A110 even – as of now (price wise). The Zync Cloud Z5 is a dual core phone with 1GHz processing power, probably the same MediaTek CPU with PowerVR GPU.
This 5 inch handset with TFT capacitive touchscreen supports 800×480 pixel resolution; comes with 512MB RAM and 4GB internal storage. It runs on ICS OS. There is an 8MP AF camera with flash and a front VGA camera.
The Cloud Z5 supports dual SIM, 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. The handset weighs 165 grams and houses a bigger battery with a capacity of 2500 mAh. Additional features included are stereo speakers, 4GB micro SD card and Sleeve pouch.
The handset comes with a center dedicated button with 2 touch sensitive buttons on each side just like on the Samsung Galaxy handsets. Even with the extra feature the price is a little bit on the higher side, too close to the iBall Andi 4.5h.
Zync Cloud Z5 key features and specifications
- 1GHz dual core processor (CPU / GPU unknown) probably same as on MMX A110.
- ICS OS Android 4.0.
- Dual SIM with dual standby.
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage and micro SD card support.
- 5 inch LCD screen with 800×480 pixels resolution.
- 8MP rear AF camera with flash and front 0.3MP camera.
- 3G, Wi-Fi (b/g), GPS, Bluetooth 2.0, micro USB and 3.5mm jack.
- Stereo speakers, 4GB micro SD card free and sleeve pouch.
- 2500 mAh battery.
- Price Rs. 11,990 available from Zync.in.