Zopo mobiles have launched the Zopo ZP600 Libero 3D smartphone that is powered by a dual core processor with qHD display and with glassless 3D experience. The handset is listed on Zopomobiles.in with an attractive price tag of Rs. 12,000.
3D capabilities is definitely a plus point, apart from this the handset runs on dual core processor (MTK6577) with 1GB RAM. Well the RAM part I am sure will make most of us happy (considering the price tag).
The Zopo ZP600 Libero houses 4GB internal storage with micro SD card support. The handset is loaded with Android ICS (ver. 4.0) OS with 4.3 inch 3D LCD screen that gives 3D output without the need of 3D glasses over a resolution of 960×540 pixels.
I have already done a review on the Zopo ZP900 leader model that comes with a really good built quality (premium look), but pricy – now available for 14K. Zopo mobiles are a little costlier that other low cost brands but their built quality is always a step ahead. The ZP600 price seems too good and competes with iBall Andi 4.5h, and Byond Phablet PIII.
The Zopo ZP600 Libero is 11.2 mm thick, slimmer than the ZP200. There are 2 cameras an 8MP that you usually find on almost all MTK6577 powered handsets and a front 2MP camera. The key highlight is the 3D effect; you can watch 3D videos and even click 3D images.
Zopo ZP600 Libero 3D Key features and Specifications
- Dual core MTK6577 cortex A9 possibly with PowerVR SGX 531 GPU.
- Dual SIM with Dual standby running Android 4.0 OS.
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal storage and micro SD slot.
- 4.3 inch 3D LCD screen with qHD (960×540 pixels) resolution (256 ppi).
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash and 2MP front camera.
- 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, 3.5mm jack and Micro USB port.
- 3D video playback and capture 3D images.
- 1640 mAh battery.
- Price Rs. 12,000 available (soon) on Zopomobiles.in.