Dual core with qHD, 512MB RAM and ICS OS is what we have been hearing for quite some time. Spice launched their Mi-495, Lava XOLO A700 also comes with the same specs and so on. It seems manufactures are dumping the dual core with 512MB RAM versions and making way for the quad core versions, and probably drop the dual core price later on.
Not sure if Salora POWER Maxx Z1 will do well because there are well known brands and Salora is something you might be hearing for the first time. The handset is 10.9mm thick with 170 grams weight.
POWER Maxx Z1 comes powered by dual core processor with 512MB RAM, 4GB storage and running on ICS OS. There is a 1.3MP front camera and 8MP rear camera. The main highlight is the battery which is of 3200 mAh capacity that gives about 22 hours of talktime and 17 days standby.
The pricing details is not know, stay tuned of an update.
Salora POWER Maxx Z1 key features and specifications
- Dual SIM with dual standby.
- Dual core Cortex-A9 clocked at 1GHz, CPU/GPU unknown.
- 4.5 inch IPS capacitive touchscreen display with qHD resolution (960×540 pixels) with 16M colours.
- ICS OS.
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage and micro SD slot.
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with flash and 1.3MP front facing camera.
- 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, GPS, micro USB, Bluetooth, dual MIC for noise cancellation and 3.5mm jack.
- 3200 mAh battery with up to 22 hours talktime and 428 hours (17days) standby.