The Xolo X910 smartphone powered by Intel Atom processor running ICS OS over a 4.3 inch qHD screen is now listed on the Flipkart website with a coming soon status. The handset is priced at Rs. 9,999.
The dual SIM (GSM+GSM) handset runs on the Android ICS OS with 1.6GHz Intel ATOM processor coupled with a 400 MHz GPU. The IPS display screen of 4.3 inches supports resolution of 960×540 pixels with 16M colours.
The Xolo X500 is priced at around Rs. 9000 and also powered by Intel ATOM processor. The X910 is with higher computing power and with bigger screen and better resolution. The Xolo X910 comes with 1GB RAM and 4GB internal storage. The handset is 10mm thick and about 150 grams weight.
5MP auto focus camera is placed on the rear with LED flash and the front camera is of VGA resolution. Other features are 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, 3.5mm jack and micro USB. The battery is of 2000 mAh capacity good enough for this 4.3 inch screen.
Xolo X910 key features and specifications
- Dual SIM / Standby.
- Android 4.0.4.
- 1.6GHz Intel Atom Processor (Hyper Threading).
- 4.3 inch IPS capacitive touchscreen with 960×540 pixels resolution. (16M colours ~256.15 ppi).
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal storage and micro SD slot (32GB cards supported).
- 5MP primary camera (Auto Focus with flash) + 0.3MP secondary fixed focus camera.
- 3G (21Mbps), 2G (EDGE/GPRS), Wi-Fi(b/g/n), Bluetooth 2.1, GPS with A-GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio and micro USB 2.0 port.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, magnetic and light sensors.
- 2000 mAh battery.
- Price : Rs. 9,999 (listed on Flipkart).
Thank you Amol Khedar for the tip!