THL, another Chinese mobile brand will soon enter the Indian markets. THL W8 and THL W8+ handsets will initially be launched in India via AndroidGuruz.
The THL W8+ is a dual SIM handset with dual standby mode. The handset runs on Android 4.2.1 OS powered by MTK(MT6589) chipset. The screen is 5 inches with supported resolution of 1920×1080 pixels.
There is a 12MP rear camera with flash and a front 5MP camera. The W8+ comes with 1GB RAM and 16GB internal storage whereas the THL W8 is with 8GB internal storage.
The price has not yet been disclosed but probably will be under Rs. 16,000. Oppo is also gearing up to enter the Indian markets.
THL W8+ key features and specifications
- Dual SIM / Dual Standby (GSM+GSM).
- 1.2GHz MT6589 quad core processor.
- 5 inch FHD screen (1920×1080 pixel resolutions).
- Android 4.2.1.
- 1GB RAM, 16GB storage and T-Flash card support.
- 12MP rear camera with flash + front 5MP camera. Full HD video recording and playback supported.
- 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, micro USB and 3.5mm audio jack.
- 2000 mAh battery.
- Expected to launch in India within a month or two (THL Facebook).