The Oppo Find 5 will soon hit the Indian markets, probably by end of this month. Oppo, another Chinese brand will roll out the Oppo Find 5, 16GB and 32GB versions. Rs. 27,445 (16GB) and Rs. 31,259 (32GB) via AndroidGuruz.
Oppo is also a well known brand in China. The Oppo Find 5 is a premium quad core handset, you will know why, once you go through the specifications. The price as mentioned is not unveiled yet but it definitely will be cheaper than the other high end brands.
To start with Find 5 is powered by Snapdragon Krait 1.5GHz quad core processor with Adreno 320 GPU. The same CPU / GPU is used in many high end phones. This handset will run on the Jelly Bean 4.1 OS with 2GB RAM and 16 or 32 GB storage (optional). The handset weighs about 149 grams and is 8.9mm thick. This handset sports a 5 inch screen with FHD resolution.
Find 5 is a single SIM handset that supports 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, micro USB, 3.5mm audio jack, wireless charging, 3D compass and NFC support. A 13MP auto focus camera (Sony) is placed on the back with dual LED flash. Another 1.9MP is placed on the front side. Full HD video recording is supported at up to 90fps. A 2500 mAh battery powers up the handset.
Oppo Find 5 Key Features and Specifications
- Single SIM.
- 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon APQ8064 Krait quad core processor with Adreno 320 GPU.
- Android 4.1 OS.
- 2GB RAM, 16/32GB storage (options), there is no micro SD card slot.
- Colour options : Black and White.
- 5 inch IPS multi touch capacitive screen with Full HD resolution (1920×1080 pixels) ~ 441 ppi.
- 13MP auto focus Sony camera with dual LED flash. Front 1.9MP camera. Full HD recording supported @ up to 90 fps.
- 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi (b/g/n), Micro USB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, Wireless charging, 3D compass, GPS with A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack.
- Sensors: Light, Accelerometer, Gyro, Magnetic and proximity sensors.
- Battery: 2500 mAh Li-ion.
The price of 16GB Oppo Find 5 will be Rs. 27,445 and 32GB is priced at Rs. 31,259. )