The Xolo Q700 is now listed on the Flipkart website with a coming soon status. The Q700 details were also seen on the Xolo website. This is a quad core handset with a 4.5 inch IPS screen.
The Xolo Q700 supports dual SIM and runs on the Jelly Bean 4.2 OS. It is powered by MediaTek quad core 1.2GHz CPU coupled with PowerVR SGX544 GPU. The IPS screen with OGS technology is 4.5 inches supporting a qHD (960×540 pixels) resolution.
The handset is 10.2 mm thick and comes with dual cameras (BSI CMOS sensor). A 0.3MP camera is placed on the front and a 5MP on the rear with LED flash. RAM is 1GB and internal storage is 4GB. The Q700 supports 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth and also comes with micro USB port and a 3.5mm audio jack.
The Q700 houses a 2400 mAh battery with over 15 hours talktime and up to 380 hours standby time. I guess it will be priced at a little lower than the Xolo Q800 handset that is priced at Rs. 12,499. There is not much of a difference between the two handsets though, same screen, same hardware, a little change in the camera resolution and slightly better battery capacity.
Xolo Q700 key features and specifications
- Dual SIM (GSM+GSM) with dual standby mode.
- 1.2 GHz quad core MediaTek (MTK6589W-M) + PowerVR SGX 544 GPU.
- 4.5 inch IPS / OGS screen with 960×540 pixels resolution. 5 point multi touch (245ppi).
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean).
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal storage and TF card slot.
- 5MP AF (BSI CMOS sensor) rear camera with LED flash + VGA front camera.
- 3G (21Mbps), 2G, Wi-Fi (b/g/n), Bluetooth 3.0, micro USB 2.0 and 3.5mm audio jack.
- 2400 mAh standard battery with up to 17 hours talktime and up to 380 hours standby time.
- Price Rs. 9,999 (Via Flipkart).
Thank you Seshadri for the tip!