Karbonn Mobiles has launched yet another low cost dual core handset Karbonn A25 with dual SIM support for a price of Rs. 6,590. Unfortunately the handset does not support 3G networks.
The handset sports a 5 inch TFT LCD capacitive touch screen with 800×480 pixels resolution. There are dual SIM slots that support only the 2G network. The A25 is powered by dual core processor @ 1GHz.
The RAM is 512MB and internal storage is also the same (512MB). There is micro SD slot that can house a card of up to 32GB. The Karbonn A25 runs on the ICS OS. A 5 Megapixel camera is available with LED flash support and another front facing camera of VGA resolution.
A 2000 mAh battery powers up the A25. Additional features are EDGE, GPRS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3, GPS, micro USB, FM radio and 3.5mm audio jack. The price seems okay with 2G features, but most users would rather go in for a 3G phone.
Karbonn A25 key features and specifications
- Dual core clocked at 1GHz.
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby.
- Android 4.0.
- 512MB RAM, 512MB internal storage and TF card support.
- 5 inch TFT screen with 800×480 pixels resolution.
- 5MP camera with LED flash and front VGA camera.
- 2G (Edge/GPRS class 12), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0, FM radio, micro USB, GPS and 3.5mm audio jack.
- Sensors: Light, proximity and G-Sensors.
- 2000 mAh battery
- Price Rs. 6590 (Via Flipkart)