ByondTech Electronics has launched another dual core handset called Byond B67 that runs on the ICS OS over a 5 inch screen. The handset is priced at Rs. 10,999.
The 5 inch screen supports resolution of 800×480 pixels. The handset supports dual SIM with dual standby mode. The internal memory is 4GB and the RAM is 512 MB.
Other features are 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, micro USB and Bluetooth. Like the other dual core handsets this one too comes with 8 megapixel rear camera and a front 1.3MP camera that can be used for video calls.
The B67 is 9.6mm thick. In case of non availability of 3G the 2G mode (GPRS/EDGE) will be used. The battery is a good 2000 mAh capacity that gives up to 4 hours of talktime. The B67 also comes with anti scratch technology.
The chipset is not mentioned in the press release but ARM Cortex A5 is mentioned, which could probably mean it is with qualcomm dual core chipset, though we will need a confirmation on this.
Byond B67 key features and specifications
- Dual SIM / Dual Standby / GSM+GSM.
- 1GHz dual core processor. CPU / GPU details not known.
- 5 inch capacitive touch screen with 800×480 pixels.
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage and Micro SD slot.
- Android 4.0 (ICS).
- 8MP back camera with flash and front 1.3MP camera. Video call supported.
- 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Micro USB and 3.5mm jack.
- Sensors: G-Sensor, light and proximity sensors.
- 2000 mAh Li-ion Battery with up to 5 day’s standby and up to 4 hours talk-time.
- Price Rs. 10,999.