The Byond B65 now available, comes powered by dual core processor running android ICS over a 5 inch capacitive LCD touchscreen with 800×480 pixels resolution. This handset is priced at Rs. 9,200.
The hardware specifications are the same as seen on the Micromax A110 and Lava Iris 501. The B65 supports dual SIM and there are 3 touch buttons on the front side. The RAM is 512MB with 4GB internal storage and micro SD slot.
The camera again is of 8MP resolution similar to as seen on many other 5 inch handsets. There is LED flash and a 1.3MP front camera. Videos can be recorded in 720p resolution. Video playback in 720p resolution is also supported.
As far as data connectivity is concerned the Byond B65 supports 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB that can be used for sharing net connection (USB tethering). The B65 is 11 mm thick. The battery is of a good 2400 mAh capacity.
Byond Phablet PIII, Byond B63 and Phablet PII are some of the Byond handsets already available in the market.
Byond B65 key features and specifications
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby.
- Dual core @1Ghz (MediaTek + PowerVR SGX 531 GPU).
- ICS Android 4.0 OS.
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage and micro SD support.
- 5 inch TFT LCD multi touch screen with 800×480 pixels resolution.
- 8MP AF camera with LED flash and front 1.3MP camera. Video recording @ 720p supported.
- 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, micro USB and 3.5mm jack.
- 2400 mAh standard Li-ion battery.
- Price Rs. 9,200 (Available on Saholic).
Thank you yash khatri for the tip!