iBall will soon launch the Andi 4.5d Quadro handset already listed on the iBall.co.in website. The 4.5d handset will run on Jelly Bean 4.2.1 OS and come with a 12MP rear camera. The pricing details are not yet known.
The Andi 4.5d Quadro is powered by 1.2GHz cortex A7 MediaTek processor. This iBall handset sports a 4.5 inch screen with qHD resolution. 4.5d supports 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, micro USB, 3.5 mm jack and Bluetooth. A 12 MP auto focus camera with dual LED flash is placed on the back and a 3MP FF camera is placed on the front, which can be used for video calling.
Android 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean OS) runs the show with 1GB RAM and 4GB internal storage. It is a dual SIM handset and comes with dual MIC for noise cancellation. 2050 mAh battery seems good enough for a smaller screen of 4.5 inches.
The price and the release dates are not know yet. The handset may hit the stores probably within few days or weeks.
iBall Andi 4.5d Quadro key features and specifications
- Dual SIM / Dual Standby (GSM+GSM).
- 1.2GHz MediaTek MT6589 Cortex A7 with PowerVR SGX 544 GPU.
- 1GB RAM, 4Gigs internal storage and external 32GB via the micro SD card slot.
- Jelly Bean 4.2.1.
- 4.5 inch IPS capacitive touchscreen with 960×540 pixels resolution (244.77ppi).
- 12MP AF rear camera with LED flash + 3MP front camera with video call support.
- 3G(42Mbps), 2G, Wi-Fi (b/g/e), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with A-GPS, micro USB 2, Noise cancellation, and 3.5mm audio jack.
- Sensors: Magnetic, G-sensor, light and proximity sensors.
- 2050 mAh standard Li-ion battery.
- Price : Unknown – Extra Accessories included : Screen Guard + Flip cover.