Celkon A119Q is now listed on Snapdeal.com for a price tag of Rs. 12,499 with free flip cover worth Rs. 1500. The A119Q comes powered by a MediaTek quad core processor with 1GB RAM and 4GB internal storage.
Though the handset is listed on Snapdeal.com the specifications are not mentioned. What we know for now is that the handset sports a 5 inch screen with HD resolution. It is 9.3 mm thick and weight is just around 180 grams.
The Celkon A119Q specs may be somewhat similar to the other MediaTek quad core powered handset. You can expect an 12MP camera, a front camera (3MP), common features like Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, micro USB and 3.5 mm audio jack.
The A119Q can be pre-booked from Snapdeal.com website for Rs. 99. Interestingly the Celkon A119 dual core handset is selling for a much higher price than the A119Q model. Snapdeal has mentioned the price at Rs. 12,499 and is also give a free flip cover.
Celkon A119Q Signature HD key features and specifications
- 1.2GHz MT6589 quad core with PowerVR SGX 544 GPU.
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby.
- Android 4.2.1.
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal storage and micro SD card slot.
- 5 inch IPS capacitive touch screen with 1280×720 pixels resolution.
- Probably with 12MP rear AF camera with smart LED flash and a 3MP front camera.
- 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi (b/g/n), GPS, Bluetooth 4, 3.5mm jack, FM radio and micro USB.
- 2100 mAh battery.
- Price Rs. 12,499. (via Snapdeal).
Thank you for the Tip – Arun, Mohit and Shashank.