Good news for Xolo A800 users they can now upgrade their handset to Jelly Bean 4.2 OS. The update is available via the software upgrade page on the xolo.in website. You need to download the file and just follow the instructions. Android 4.2 or is it Android 4.1 (needs confirmation).
There two ways you can upgrade the OS on the Xolo A800 to Android 4.2. One way is to download the file and do it your self (instructions available) or just visit the Xolo service center and get it done. Do note that not all of the service centers may be aware of the new updates so better call and confirm.
The installation process is simple just follow the procedure. Visit : Xolo website.
- Download the update.zip file. (Do not unzip the file).
- Copy the file as is to phone storage (not on external SD card).
- Then launch Xolo care and tap the update option -> check for software update.
- Now select the update.zip and tap continue.
- That’s it when the process is completed, reboot and you will have A800 with Android 4.2.
- The first reboot will be a little slow.
Thank you for the tip Arun RS.