Spice mobiles have launched a dual core handset called the Spice Mi-530 that sports a 5.3 inch qHD IPS display with 1GB RAM, 16GB internal storage and powered by a dual core processors for Rs. 13,999. The handset is listed on Saholic – will be available soon.
There you go another dual core handset, having said that, the specification does look interesting. To start with its dual SIM dual standby handset running on Android 4.0 (ICS) OS. Mi-530 sails on 1GB RAM with a cool 16GB internal storage along with micro SD support.
The dual core processor is clocked at 1.2GHz. The display screen is 5.3 inches with 960×540 pixels resolution with 16M colors. The camera is of an 8MP resolution along with a 5MP front camera. As per the specs on Saholic the handset can record videos in 1080p resolution but there is no need to get excited about it because its 1080p at 15fps, the quality will not be as good as you would think.
The Spice Mi-530 comes loaded with 3G, 2G (class 12), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, micro USB and 3.5mm audio port. For such a big screen and dual core processor there is a 2550 mAh Li-po battery which as per Spice, will give a talktime of about 4 hours and standby time of almost 30 days over the 2G network.
Rs. 13,999 does look good for this dual core with 1GB, 16GB storage and 5.3 inch screen, however it will be tough choice to make between the dual core and the quad core as the price are too close.
Spice Mi-530 Key Features and Specifications
- Dual core clocked at 1.2GHz (CPU / GPU unknown).
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby.
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal storage and Micro SD slot with max 32GB card supported.
- 5.3 inch TFT LCD screen with supported resolution of 960×540 pixels with 16M colours.
- 3G, GPRS, EDGE, Bluetooth 4, USB, GPS with A-GPS, Wi-Fi, FM with recording and 3.5mm jack.
- 8MP rear with 1080p video recording at 15fps, 5MP front camera and 1080p video playback supported.
- Li-Po standard battery of 2550mAh capacity with 29 days standby (2G) and over 4 hours talktime (2G).
- Price Rs. 13,999. (Listed on Saholic)