It’s raining dual core!. Now iBall has launched the iBall Andi 4.5q android Jelly Bean powered handset with dual core processor, dual SIM and with an 8MP rear camera for Rs. 11,490. The handset however comes with 512MB RAM.
I recently did a review on the iBall Andi 4.5h that came with 1GB RAM. The Andi 4.5q is a dual SIM phone with a 1GHz dual core processor (probably MediaTek with PowerVR SGX 531) and with a 4.5 inch screen supporting a 960×540 pixel resolution.
The handset comes with 512MB RAM which will not go well with many users. I don’t see much difference between the Andi 4.5h and this new handset the Andi 4.5q. The only difference is the RAM, the battery which is of higher capacity on 4.5q and the OS.
We all know quad core is the best thing to happen in 2013 and dual cores will get cheaper plus you will get many options (handsets) to choose from. Though the Jelly Bean 4.1 OS is the key attraction the other features are as seen on other handsets including iBall 4.5h.
iBall Andi 4.5q Key Features and Specifications
- Dual SIM with Dual core clocked at 1GHz.
- Android Jelly Bean OS (Version 4.1).
- 4.5 inch screen with qHD display (960×540 pixels) 245ppi.
- 512MB RAM + 4GB RAOM (Needs confirmation), micro SD support.
- 8MP rear auto focus camera with VGA front camera.
- 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, micro USB and 3.5mm auto jack.
- 2050 mAH battery.
- Price Rs. 11,490.