Spice has now launched the Spice Stellar Nhance a dual core smartphone with an 8MP camera. When Micromax and Karbonn have announced quad core handsets, spice is still spicing up the dual core platform.
The Spice Nhance comes powered by a dual core Snapdragon processor with 512MB RAM and 4GB internal storage. It’s a dual SIM phone with dual standby mode. The handset is listed on the Spice Stellar website, click here to view it.
The Nhance sports a 4 inch screen with WVGA resolution (800×480 pixels). There is an 8MP camera with LED and a front 1.3MP that can be used for video calling. Other features are 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS, Micro USB and audio jack. The battery is of a modest 1500 mAh capacity
Though the specifications may not impress you but if you look at the spice site they have mentioned that the Setllar Nhance supports 1080p HD video playback. I am not sure yet if it really can. Pricing of-course will be crucial at this point especially when quad core are making waves.
Spice Stellar Nhance Key features and Specifications
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby.
- 1 GHz SnapDragon Processor (Dual Core).
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage and up to 32GB external storage support.
- 4 inch capacitive touchscreen with 800×480 pixels resolution.
- 8MP AF camera with LED and 1.3MP front camera for video calling (not sure if native video calling is supported).
- 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi (Hotspot), Bluetooth 3.0, GPS with AGPS, Micro USB (Tethering), FM radio and 1080 HD playback.
- 1500 mAh Li-ion battery.
Thank you for the tip Sai Krishnan!