The Sony Xperia L, a dual core smartphone running Jelly Bean OS will hit the stores on 8th May 2013. You can pre-book it for Rs. 18,990. The handset sports a 4.3 inch screen with scratch resistant glass.
The Xperia L is powered by MSM8230 Snapdragon processor clocked at 1GHz with Adreno 305 GPU. The handset is 9.7mm thick and weight is about 137 grams. The TFT touchscreen of 4.3 inches supports resolution of 854×480 pixels with 16M colours. The screen is scratch resistant.
Sony Xperia L sails on the Android 4.1 OS with 1GB RAM and 8GB internal storage. This Xperia handset sports a VGA front camera and an 8MP auto focus camera on the rear side. HD video recording at 30fps is supported.
3G, Wi-Fi, GPS micro USB, 3.5 mm audio jack and even NFC is supported. The standard battery of 1750 mAh capacity gives a talktime of up to 9 hours and standby time of up to 20 days. Also check out Sony Xperia E, Sony Xperia Z, Sony Xperia ZL and Sony Xperia ZR.
Sony Xperia L key features and specifications
- Single SIM.
- 1GHz dual core (Qualcomm MSM8230 Snapdragon processor with Adreno 305 GPU).
- Android 4.1 OS.
- 4.3 inch scratch resistant TFT touchscreen with 854×480 pixels (228 ppi – 16M colours). 4 point multi touch support.
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage (5.8 GB free) and micro SD card slot of up to 32GB.
- 8MP AF primary camera with LED flash, face/smile detection, image stabilization, HDR and more.., HD video recording (720p) supported. Front (Secondary) VGA camera.
- 3G (21Mbps), 2G, Wi-Fi (a/b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, 3.5mm jack, micro USB 2.0 and GPS with A-GPS support.
- Sensors: Proximity, magnetic and G-Sensors.
- 1750 mAh battery with up to 9 hours talktime and 20 hours standby.
- Price Rs. 18,990 (via infibeam and Flipkart).