The Sony Xperia E and the Sony Xperia E dual will be available from 20th March 2013. You can however prebook the handset for a price of Rs. 9,999 for the single SIM (Xperia E) and Rs. 10,990 for dual SIM.
The Sony Xperia E comes powered by a 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM7227A processor with 512MB RAM and 4GB internal storage. This handset runs on the Jelly bean OS (4.1) and supports single SIM.
The scratch resistant TFT display is 3.5 inch with HVGA resolution (480×320 pixels). There is a 3.2MP camera on the rear side with 4x digital zoom. The handset supports 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.1, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS with A-GPS, DLNA, 3D surround sound, xLoud experience and micro USB.
The handset is 11mm thick and weighs around 115 grams. The 1530 mAh battery gives a talktime of about 6 hours and standby time of over 500 hours.
The Sony Xperia E dual comes with same features but with dual SIM support and runs on the Android ICS OS. The dual SIM version is a little expensive.
Sony Xperia E key features and specifications
- 1 GHz Qualcomm SnapdragonMSM7227A single core processor with Adreno 200 GPU.
- Single SIM.
- Android Jelly Bean 4.1 OS.
- 3.5inch TFT scratch resistant screen with 480×320 pixels resolution.
- 3.2MP rear Auto Focus camera. There is no front camera.
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage and micro SD slot.
- 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, 3.5mm jack, micro USB, HD voice, DLNA and FM radio.
- Sensors: G-Sensor and Proximity.
- Battery: 1530 mAh capacity with 6 hours talktime and up to 22 days standby.
- Price Rs. 9,999 (Single SIM version available from Infibeam.)
Sony Xperia E dual key features and specifications
- Same features as Xperia E but with..
- Dual SIM with dual Standby.
- Android 4.0 (ICS).
- Price Rs. 10,990 (Dual SIM version available from infibeam.)