Samsung Galaxy Express is another handset in the pipeline from Samsung Mobiles. The Express sports a 4.5 inch super AMOLED screen but with a WVGA resolution. The handset will come powered by a dual core processor with 1GB RAM.
The Galaxy Express runs on Jelly Bean OS with 8GB internal storage. The handset weighs 139 grams and is 9.3mm thick. The handset design looks similar to the Samsung Galaxy family, the curvy top and bottom with a physical button at the bottom (center) along with two touch sensitive buttons.
The dual core processor is capable of playing full HD 1080p videos. There is a 5MP rear auto focus camera with LED flash and a front 1.3MP for video chat. The 5MP camera can record videos in 720p resolution.
Other features are 4G, Wi-Fi, GPS, micro USB port, 3.5mm jack, NFC and MHL. MHL stands for Mobile High Definition Link an interface that helps user connect their device to any HD display. The battery is of 2000 mAh capacity with a (moderate) usage time of over a day.
The pricing details and availability dates are not yet known. What do you think the Samsung Galaxy Express will be priced at?
Samsung Galaxy Express key features and specifications
- Dual Core clocked at 1GHz.
- 4.5 inch Super Amoled plus screen with 800×480 pixels resolution.
- Jelly Bean 4.1.
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage and micro SD card support up to 32GB.
- 5MP AF rear camera with LED + front 1.3MP camera for video chat. 720p videos can be recorded and you can play 1080p videos.
- 4G (LTE), 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi (Hotspot / Direct), Bluetooth 4.0, MHL, NFC, micro USB and 3.5mm jack.
- 2000 mAh standard Li-ion battery.