The Karbonn Smart A111 is another upcoming ICS dual core handset from Karbonn already listed on the Flipkart website with a price tag of Rs. 10,290. The handset is currently not available and is expected to hit the markets, soon.
The Smart A111 is a bar type phone with dual SIM capabilities. It sports a 5 inch screen with 4 touch sensitive buttons on the front side. The screen resolution is not mentioned but I believe it could be 800×480 pixels or probably qHD.
The processor is dual core Qualcomm Scorpion clocked at 1.2GHz sailing on 512MB RAM with 4GB internal storage. Micro SD card slot is available that can hold SD card of up to 32GB. There are dual cameras a front VGA for video calls and 5MP rear camera with auto focus, LED flash, face detection and burst mode.
The Karbonn Smart A111 supports 3G (7.2 Mbps – HSDPA), 2G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, 3.5mm jack and micro USB. The handset also comes with built in FM receiver. The A111 comes with 2100 mAh battery.
The quad core handsets are delayed cause of Chinese New Year and there are just too many dual core handsets being launched recently. The price tag of Rs. 10,290 seems high especially when the quad core Karbonn S1 titanium is priced at just over 10K.
Karbonn A111 key features and specifications
- Dual SIM, 1GHz Dual core (QUALCOMM Scorpion).
- Android 4.0 (ICS) OS.
- 5 inch capacitive touch screen with either 800×480 pixels or 960×540 pixels.
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage and micro SD slot.
- 5MP AF primary camera with LED flash + front secondary camera.
- 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi (Hotspot), micro USB, GPS, Bluetooth 2.1, 3.5mm jack and FM radio.
- Sensors: G-Sensor, proximity and light sensors.
- 2100 mAh battery.
- Price Rs. 10,290. (buy from Flipkart)