I was just going through the log files and I noticed something interesting. The Mobile devices – brand wise used by users when accessing gogi.in. Here are the top 10 brands or you can say the devices that was used by gogi.in visitors.
Top 10 mobile Brands that users were using to access gogi.in
Here is the list – Xiaomi is on the top, followed by Samsung, then Lenovo, then Micromax :- this report was computed on the basis of the traffic received from 1st January 2016 to 23rd December 2016.
Top Handsets (1st January to 23rd December)
- (Unknown / not set)
Here is the list for the past 30 days (24th Nov to 23rd Dec)
In this list I have also mentioned the devices that were used most for respective brand. Models lists are in their ranking order.
- Xiaomi (Note 3/ Redmi 3S / Mi Max / Mi 4i / Mi 5)
- Unknown / Not set
- Samsung (J700 / J200 / J500 / J710 / J210)
- Lenovo (K5 / A6000 / A70 / A7000 / ZUK Z1 / P1)
- Motorola (G4 / G3 / XT1033 / XT1562 / XT 1068 / E2)
- Micromax (A106 / YU4711 / AQ4501 / YU 5510 / A310 / A120)
- OnePlus (OP3 / OP1 / OP2 / OPX)
- Asus (Z00LD / T00J / Z01OD / ZE551ML / Z00AD)
- Apple (iphone / iPad / iPhone 6 / iPhone 6s)
- Coolpad (Note 3 / Note 3 Lite / Note 3 Plus / Dazen 1)
So most of the users visiting gogi.in are using Xiaomi smartphone and the 2nd most used brand was Samsung.