Karbonn Mobiles does it again, launches single core Karbonn A50 a low cost android phone for a price tag of Rs. 3,999 running on Android 2.3 OS with 2G support and 3MP rear camera. This handset comes with a 3.5 inch screen with 480×320 pixel resolution.
Karbonn A50 sails on 1GHz single core processor. It’s a low spec handset with limited memory 256MB and about 163 MB of internal storage (user available). There is a camera of 3MP resolution placed on the rear with LED support and a front VGA camera.
The A50 is 12.3mm thick. Other features are 2G (3G is not supported), Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. The handset runs on Android 4.0 powered by a 1300 mAh battery. There is no built in GPS.
Karbonn A50 key features and specifications
- Dual SIM GSM+GSM with dual standby mode.
- 1GHz single core processor.
- 3.5 inch TFT screen with HVGA (480×320 pixels) resolution.
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread.
- 256MB RAM, 512MB storage of which 163MB is available for user) and micro SD support up to 32GB.
- 3MP FF rear camera with flash support. Front VGA camera.
- 2G (EDGE/GPRS), Wi-Fi (b/g/n), Bluetooth, 3.5mm audio jack and micro USB port.
- Sensors: G-Sensor and Proximity.
- 1300 mAh battery with up to 5 hours of talk-time.
- Price Rs. 3,999. (Listed on Flipkart).