Karbonn smart A4+ is a new handset silently launched by Karbonn mobiles. This is a dual SIM handset powered by dual core processor running on Ice Cream Sandwich OS. The Karbonn A4+ is priced at Rs. 5,299.
The karbonn A4+ is based on the Karbonn A4 model they have changed the handset design (looks) and some specs alteration. Unfortunately like the Karbonn A4 handset the Karbonn A4+ also does not support 3G. Price wise the A4 is still cheaper.
The 4 inch IPS LCD screen is with 800×480 pixel resolution better than what A4 is offering. The camera is the same of 3.2 MP resolutions and there is no front camera. RAM is 512MB on A4+, required for ICS OS but the internal storage is at a minimal 139MB.
As for connectivity there Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, micro USB and 3.5mm jack. There is no GPS. The battery capacity is slightly lower on A4+, it’s 1250 mAh. This handset is currently list and available on Saholic.
Karbonn Smart A4+ key features and specifications
- Dual SIM / Dual Standby mode.
- 1GHz dual core (probably QUALCOMM processor).
- 512MB RAM, 139MB internal storage and micro SD card up to 32GB supported.
- Android 4.0 (ICS).
- 3.2MP rear camera.
- 2G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3.5mm audio jack and micro USB port.
- Sensors: G-Sensor and Proximity.
- 1250 mAh battery.
- Price Rs. 5,299 (Via Saholic).