Along with the Karbonn A3 model, Karbonn mobiles also launched the Karbonn A4 – another dual SIM, single core 1GHz powered smartphone with 4 inch screen and running on Android 2.3.6 OS. The A4 comes for a price of Rs. 4,990.
This again is a low spec handset, its single core clocked at 1GHz running on outdated Gingerbread OS. The capacitive screen is 4 inches with 480×320 pixels resolution. There is a front camera plus a rear camera of 3.2 MP with face detection.
The Karbonn A4 performances on a 256MB RAM with 104MB free storage. This handset does not support 3G, instead you can use the GPRS or EDGE networks. Other features included are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, micro USB, FM radio and 3.5mm jack.
The battery is of 1400 mAh capacity and the handset come with G-sensors only. The A4 model has slightly better features than the Karbonn A3 handset.
Karbonn A4 key features and specifications
- Dual SIM / Dual Standby.
- 1GHz single core processor.
- 256MB RAM, 104MB internal storage and micro SD card support.
- Android 2.3.6 (Gingerbread).
- 4 inch capacitive touchscreen with 480×320 pixels resolution.
- 3.2MP camera + VGA front camera.
- 2G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, FM radio, 3.5mm jack and micro USB port.
- 1400 mAh battery.
- Price Rs. 4,990 (via Flipkart).