iBall Andi 4a Radium shows up on Snapdeal for Rs. 6,990. This handset sports a 4 inch IPS screen and sails on Android 4.1 OS. It is a dual SIM smartphone with 3G support.
The Andi 4a Radium is powered by cortex A9 dual core processor clocked at 1GHz. The dual SIM is with dual standby mode (GSM+GSM). RAM is a modest 512MB and internal storage is of 2GB capacity. Micro SD card of up to 32GB is supported.
The display screen is 4 inches supporting 854×480 pixels resolution. This smartphone runs on the Jelly Bean 4.1 OS. The front camera of VGA resolution and supports native video calling plus there is a 8 megapixel rear camera too with LED flash.
For the price of Rs. 6,999 this looks like a good deal, the Andi 4a Radium will compete with Lava Iris 455 and other dual core handsets. The battery is of 1450 mAh capacity.
iBall Andi 4a Radium key features and specifications
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with dual standby mode.
- 1GHz dual core processor (Cortex A9) (probably MediaTek).
- 512MB RAM, 2GB storage and 32GB micro SD card support.
- 4 inch IPS screen with 854×480 pixels resolution with multi touch support.
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash + front VGA camera with 3G video call support.
- 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, micro USB and 3.5mm audio jack.
- Battery: 1450 mAh capacity.
- Price Rs. 6,990 (via Snapdeal).