After launching iBall Andi 3.5KKe, iBall has now launched the iBall Andi 3.5r a single core cortex A9 powered handset with 3.5 inch HVGA screen and with 3G support all this for Rs. 4,750. It is a dual SIM handset running on the Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread OS.
Unlike many other low budget android phones the iBall Andi 3.5r comes with dual cameras, dual SIM and with 3G support. The 3.5 inch capacitive touchscreen is with HVGA (480×320 pixels) resolution.
The rear camera is 5MP resolution and front camera of VGA resolution. The RAM / Internal storage is not mentioned. It could come with 256MB RAM and at least 200 MB storage. There is micro SD slot for adding external space as needed.
The 3.5r supports 3G (7.2Mbps), 2G (EDGE and GPRS), Wi-Fi (b/g) and Bluetooth 4.0. There is GPS too with A-GPS support. The iBall Andi 3.5r is available for Rs. 4,750. There are some more Andi 3.5x versions like the iBall Andi 3.5, Andi 3.5i and Andi 3.5KKe.
iBall Andi 3.5r key features and specifications
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby.
- 1GHz powerful single core processor (Cortex A9).
- 3.5 inch touch screen with HVGA resolution.
- Android 2.3.6.
- 5MP rear camera without LED flash + VGA front camera.
- Probably 256MB RAM and 200 MB storage. Micro SD card slot.
- 3G, 2G, Bluetooth, micro USB, audio jack, GPS and Wi-Fi.
- Battery is 1300 mAh capacity.
- Price Rs. 4,750.