Yes you guessed it right! Google plus is following the same path that Facebook did. And now on plus one you can create a page just like the one you created on Facebook. This is a new feature and rather difficult to find the create link in your Google plus account.
But to make it simpler just follow this link to create your Google plus page. The plus one page is similar to Facebook page except that there are some differences for example you cannot share pages in extended circles, default privacy for pages are set to public and multiple admin’s are not supported (you use the same login / password to access page / profile) .
So How to create my first Google+ page
- Click this link to create a new page, if you are not already logged in you will need to. If you don’t have a Google Plus account, well create one.
- Once done, you will see the “create a page” wherein you need to choose the category that will best describe your page. It could be for local or business use, product or brand, company / organization, entertainment or others.
- Once you select the category you will need to provide a page name and a URL (your website) which is optional. You also need to set the privacy level which is currently set for any Google+ users (use the drop down to change accordingly).
- Click on Agree to terms etc and hit the create button.
- You will then be asked to enter some more details with option to post your page link on your profile so anyone in your circle can ‘add to circles’.
Google plus pages were previously enabled only for celebrities and big brands but are now available for any one.
Here is the link to my page on Google Plus page https://plus.google.com/u/0/101587814097891049403 and don’t forget “add to circles”.