Celkon Mobiles have launched a dual core handset called the Celkon A63 Campus that sports a 4 inch screen and sails on Android 4.2 over a 1.2GHz dual core processor with 256MB RAM. This low budget handset is priced at Rs. 4,499.
The Celkon A63 Campus screen resolution is 800×480 pixels. This handset will compete with Xolo A500S, Micromax A34 and Videocon A24 to name a few. The internal storage is around 200MB. Android 4.2 runs on a 256MB RAM. This dual SIM handset is powered by 1.2GHz dual core processor. Unfortunately the Campus A63 does not support the 3G network.
There is 3.2MP rear camera and a front VGA camera. Other features included are 2G (EDGE/GPRS), Wi-Fi, GPS and Bluetooth. Micro SD card up to 32GB is also supported. A 1500 mAh Li-ion battery powers up this handset with over 4 hours of talktime.
The handset will be available for Rs. 4,499.
Celkon Campus A63 key features and specifications
- Dual SIM with dual standby.
- 1.2GHz dual core processor.
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean.
- 256MB RAM, approx 200MB internal storage and external micro SD support.
- 4 inch TFT screen with 800×480 pixels resolution.
- 3.2MP rear FF camera + VGA front camera.
- 2G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM radio, 3.5mm audio jack and micro USB port.
- Battery of 1500 mAh capacity.
- Price Rs. 4,499.