There is a new handset listed on the Zopo mobiles website, the Zopo ZP980, powered by MediaTek quad core processor with 16GB internal storage, a 13MP rear AF camera and 5 inch screen with full HD resolution. The ZP980 is priced at Rs. 15,999.
As mentioned the Zopo ZP980 is powered by the MT6589 processor with 1GB RAM. Apart from the 13MP rear camera there is a 3MP front camera. This handset runs on the Jelly Bean 4.2 OS. It’s a dual SIM handset with dual standby mode.
Other key features are same as found on other quad core processors. There is 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, micro USB and 3.5mm jack. You can record videos in 1080p resolution at 30fps and even watch the full HD videos with ease.
The battery is of 2000 mAh capacity that gives a standby time of around 200 hours. The handset is 8.5mm thick (ultra thin body) and weighs around 150 grams. The price looks as attractive as the specifications.
I am still working on the review of the 3 ZOPO handsets that I have received, and the review will be up soon, stay tuned.
Zopo ZP980 key features and specifications
- Dual SIM / Dual Standby.
- MTK MT6589 clocked at 1.2GHz + PowerVR SGX 544 GPU.
- OS – Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean.
- 5 inch capacitive IPS touch screen with 1920×1080 pixels resolution (440.58 ppi) with 16M colours.
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal storage and micro SD card support.
- 13MP rear AF camera with flash and front 3MP camera. Full HD video recording and playback supported.
- 3G, 2G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, micro USB and 3.5mm jack.
- Sensors : Light, Gravity, proximity and magnetic sensors.
- 2000 mAh Li-po battery with up to 200 hours standby time.
- Price Rs. 15,999. (Listed on Zopomobiles site).