The Zync Quad 9.7 comes powered by a quad core processor clocked at 1.5GHz running Jelly Bean OS over a 9.7 inch IPS super HD screen. This tablet is priced at Rs. 13,990 and is listed on the Zync.in website.
The 9.7 inch LED backlit (Super HD) IPS screen supports a resolution of 2048×1536 pixels with 16M colours. It’s capacitive touch and no doubt the image quality will be simply superb. The Zync Quad 9.7 runs on the Jelly bean OS version 4.1.
The tab is loaded with Quad core @ 1.5 GHz coupled with Mali 400 MP4 GPU (8 cores). The RAM is of a decent 2GB (DDR3) with 16GB internal storage and micro SD support. The 603 grams Quad 9.7 tablet is packed inside a sleek body with Aluminum finish.
There is a 5MP auto focus on back side and another 2MP front facing. Other features included are Wi-Fi, external 3G support via dongle, HDMI port, 3.5mm Audio jack and micro USB port. There is no Bluetooth and GPS.
The battery is of a massive 8000mAh capacity which is actually required for this power house. The Zync Quad 9.7 is priced at Rs. 13,990 and clearly beats the Wammy Magnus which is priced at Rs. 15,499.
Zync Quad 9.7 Key Features and Specifications
- 1.5GHz quad core processor with 8 core Mali 400 MP4 GPU.
- 9.7 inch Super HD IPS capacitive touch screen (LED backlit) with 2048×1536 pixel resolution. (16M color + 10 point multi touch).
- Jelly Bean 4.1.
- 2GB DDR3 RAM, 16GB internal storage and micro SD card support of up to 32GB.
- 5MP rear AF camera and front 2MP fixed focus camera.
- External 3G support, Wi-Fi, 3.5mm audio jack, HDMI port and micro USB port with OTG support.
- Sensors Accelerometer / Gravity sensors.
- 8000mAh battery.
- Price Rs. 13,990 (Listed on Zync.in)