Zen mobiles have launched the Zen Ultrafone 701 HD smartphone that sports a 5 inch screen with 720p resolution, 8MP camera and powered by MediaTek quad core processor. The handset is priced at Rs. 11,999.
The UltraFone 701 runs on the Jelly Bean OS. All the new quad core handsets that are recently launched / announced are mostly running on the 4.2 OS. This handset is powered by MTK 6589 CPU clocked at 1.2GHz with PowerVR SGX 544 GPU.
There is an 8MP camera with flash and a 3.2MP front camera. It’s a dual SIM (Dual Standby mode) handset with 3G support. The RAM as mentioned on the Zen Mobile website is 1GB and as for internal storage it’s 4GB with micro SD support.
There is built in 3G/2G, Wi-Fi (b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0, micro USB, 3.5mm jack and GPS. The battery is of or 2000 mAh capacity with standby time of about 240 hours and talktime of up to 8 hours. The handset is listed on Snapdeal and one of the images is with a flip cover. I am not sure if the company is giving a free flip cover with it.
Zen UltraFone 701 HD key features and specifications
- Dual SIM / Dual Standby.
- MTK 6589 1.2GHz quad core + PowerVRSGX 544.
- 5 inch IPS capacitive screen with HD resolution (1280×720).
- Android 4.2 OS.
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal storage and micro SD card slot.
- 8MP AF camera, LED flash, BSI sensor and 3.2MP front camera.
- 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth 4, micro USB, 3.5mm jack and micro USB port.
- Sensors: GYRO, Accelerometer, proximity and light.
- 2000 mAh Li-ion battery with up to 8 hours talktime.
- Price Rs. 11,999 (visit Zen Mobile).