The Xiao Cai X9 handset with a 4.5 inch OGS screen with qHD resolution running Android 4.2 over a 1.2GHz quad core processor will soon be available for Rs. 11,000. The handset will come with free screen protector and silicon shell.
The Xiao Cai X9 weighs about 139 grams and thickness is 7.9mm. The 4.5 inch OGS screen supports 960×540 pixel resolution. This handset is powered by MT6589 MediaTek processor. The body is made of aluminum magnesium alloy frame.
It is a dual SIM handset with 3G support. There is a 5MP front camera and a 8MP rear camera with LED flash. The RAM is 1GB and internal storage is 4GB. Other features are 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS and Bluetooth.
The battery of 1800 mAh capacity could easily give a moderate usage time of 24 hours. The X9 does support OTA updates. The Cai X9 will be sold via AndroidGuruz for Rs. 11,000.
Xiao Cai X9 key features and specifications
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby.
- 1.2GHz MT6589 quad core with PowerVR SGX 544 MP.
- Android 4.2.1.
- 4.5 inch capacitive 5 point OGS touch screen with 960×540 pixels resolution.
- 1GB RAM, 4GB and micro SD support of up to 32GB.
- 8MP rear camera with flash + 5MP front camera.
- 3G, Wi-Fi (b/g), Bluetooth, Micro USB, 3.5mm audio jack, GOS with A-GPS and OTA updates.
- Sensors: G-Sensor, light, magnetic and proximity.
- 6 color back cover.
- 1800 mAh battery.
- Price Rs. 11,000.