Sony has launched the Sony CyberShot WX300 18.2 megapixel camera for Rs. 19,900. Sony claims that the WX300 is the world’s smallest camera to feature a 20x zoom (optical).
The CyberShot WX300 weighs just around 166 grams and is of dimensions 96×54.9×25 mm. This compact point and shoot camera supports 18.2 MP resolution with 20x Optical Zoom and with 40x Clear Image zoom. The camera comes with Exmor R CMOS sensor and also has a Wi-Fi built in.
WX300 can record videos in 1080/60i mode. The ClearPhoto LCD screen is 3 inches with 460K dots. This camera comes with many advance features like sweep panorama, image stabilization, in-camera editing, blink detection and more.
The memory slot supports SD/SDHC and MS Duo cards. There is USB port and micro HDMI port for sharing the images / videos on a HDTV. A re-chargeable 1240 mAh battery gives a very good battery life (over 450 shots).
This is a very good compact camera for those looking for advance options. The 20x optical zoom is the main highlight. This compact camera is priced at Rs. 19,900.
Sony CyberShot WX300 key features and specifications
- 3 inch ClearPhoto LCD screen.
- 18.2 MP resolution.
- 20x Optixal Zoom.
- 35mm focal length.
- Auto focus modes.
- Anti motion blur, Face Detection (up to 8 faces), Smile shutter, Image stabilization, intelligent auto mode, Wi-Fi, Background Defocus, blink detection and more.
- MS Duo / SD / SDHC cards supported.
- USB ports and Micro HDMI port.
- Rechargeable NP-BX1 battery of 1240 mAh capacity with backup of over 450 shots on a single charge.
- Price Rs. 19,900.