The Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini version will be launched soon. Samsung has officially confirmed that the S4 mini is the pipeline. The S4 mini will support 4G/3G and will be powered by a dual core processor.
The S4 mini sports a 4.3 inch super AMOLED screen with qHD resolution. This Samsung Galaxy handset is 8.9mm thick and very light weight at 107 grams. The handset will support 4G (in selected countries) and you also get an option to choose single SIM or dual SIM handset. The 4G version will come with 2GB RAM and the 3G version with 1.5GB RAM.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 mini is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon processor clocked at 1.7GHz with Adreno 305 GPU. There is an 8MP camera with LED support and 1.9MP front camera. Other features included are 4G/3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, NFC (on selected model), micro USB, 3.5mm audio jack and GPS. A standard Li-ion battery of 1900 mAh powers up this handset.
We do not know when this handset will hit the Indian store and the price it will carry. Stay tuned for more. Samsung had recently launched the Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 and the Galaxy Mega 5.8 handsets.
Samsung Galaxy S4 mini key features and specifications
- Dual SIM / Single SIM options.
- Android 4.2.2 OS.
- 1.7GHz dual core Krait Snapdragon (MSM8930) 400 CPU + Adreno 305 GPU.
- 4.3 inch capacitive Super AMOLED screen with 960×540 pixels resolution with 16M colours (256ppi).
- 1.5GB RAM / 2GB (on 4G model), 8GB internal storage and micro SD card support of up to 64GB.
- 8MP rear AF camera with LED flash + 1.9MP front camera. Full HD video recording supported.
- 4G (on selected models)/ 3G (42Mbps), Wi-Fi (a/b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0, micro USB 2.0, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS with A-GPS / GLONASS and NFC (On handset that supports 4G).
- Sensors: Magnetic, gyro, proximity and accelerometer sensors.
- 1900 mAh standard Li-ion battery.
- Price: Unknown (I think it could be somewhere between 24K to 32k).