A Samsung Galaxy S4 exploded in China and apparently burnt down the whole apartment. Mr Du was charging and at the same time playing a game called Love Machine on his Galaxy S4 when the incident happened.

This is not the first time such a thing has happened, in fact a few weeks back there was a report about another Chinese getting electrocuted by the iPhone. Mr Du claims that he was using the original accessories.

He was playing the Love Machine game when all of a sudden the handset exploded and he threw the burning device that fell on the couch and quickly engulfed the whole apartment. Samsung mobiles have taken note of this and will be conducting a chemical analysis to ascertain the cause.

It is always advisable not to use your phone when it is charging; in fact when you are not using the phone it will charge much faster, and yes always use the original accessories.  Make sure the battery is charging properly and in case you find that the handset is getting heated up much faster than before, get it checked at the service centre.

Samsung galaxy S4 explodes

Source : xianguo.com

By Rajeev Rana

Founder and Chief Editor - gogi.in