The Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo S5312 that was in the news for quite some time is now available in India for Rs. 6,990. This is probably one of the cheapest smartphone from Samsung running on Jelly Bean 4.1 OS.
The price is tempting especially when it is from a Samsung brand, however the phone specification may not be that impressive for some. It is powered by single core cortex A9 processor clocked at 850MHz. The 3 inch TFT LCD screen supports QVGA resolution and this pocket neo runs on the Jelly bean OS with 512MB RAM.
This handset weighs just about 100 grams and thickness is 11.8 mm. The internal storage is 4GB and there is a fixed focus rear camera of 2MP resolution. Thankfully this handset does support 3G and also comes with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS.
The battery is 1200 mAh capacity that gives a usage time of over 5 hours and standby time of up to 300 hours. The handset is listed on Flipkart for Rs. 6,999.
Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo S5312 key features and specifications
- Dual SIM with Smart dual active mode.
- 850 MHz single core processor (cortex A9).
- 3 inch TFT screen with 320×240 pixel resolutions (262K colours).
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean with TouchWiz UI.
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage and micro SD card support.
- 2MP rear fixed focus camera.
- 3G (7.2Mbps), 2G, Wi-Fi (b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0, 3.5mm audio jack, micro USB and GPS with A-GPS/GLONASS.
- Sensors: Magnetic, Accelerometer and proximity sensors.
- 1200 mAh standard battery with up to 300 hours standby and up to 6 hours talktime.
- Price Rs. 6,990 (via Flipkart).