Verizon wireless will start selling the Nokia Lumia 928 in the US. The Lumia 928 sports a 4.5 inch screen with HD resolution. This windows phone will be made available on 16th may for $99.99 with 2 years agreement.
The Lumia 928 comes with a single micro SIM slot that supports 4G (LTE). The 4.5 inch screen with clear back display supports resolution of 1280×768 pixels (332 ppi) and comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 2 for added protection.
The handset is powered by 1.5GHz Krait MSM8960 Snapdragon (Qualcomm) processor with Adreno 225 GPU. Microsoft Windows Phone 8 runs smoothly with 1GB RAM and 32GB internal storage. This smartphones houses an 8MP auto focus primary camera with carl zeiss lens and xenon flash. The secondary camera is of 1.2MP resolution. 1080p videos at 30fps can be recorded using the 8MP camera and 720p videos at 30fps via the 1.2MP front camera.
Other features are 4G, 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi (a/b/g/n), NFC, micro USB 2.0, Bluetooth 3.0, DLNA, GPS with GLONASS / A-GPS and 3.5mm jack with Dolby headphone sound enhancement. 2000 mAh non-removable battery gives a talktime of up to 16 hours and a standby time of up to 606 hours.
The price and the release date in India are not known.
Nokia Lumia 928 key features and specifications
- Single SIM (micro SIM).
- 1.5GHz MSM8960 QUALCOMM snapdragon Krait processor with Adreno 225 GPU.
- 4.5 inch AMOLED screen with corning gorilla glass 2 and clear black technology. Supported resolution is 1280×768 pixels.
- Windows Phone 8 OS.
- 1GB RAM and 32GB internal storage. There is no external card slot.
- 8MP AF camera with flash + 1.2MP front camera. (Carl Zeiss optics and optical image stabilization).
- 4G, 3G, 2G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, NFC, micro USB, wireless charging and 3.5mm audio jack.
- Non-removable 2000 mAh Li-ion battery with up to 25 days standby and up to 16 hours talktime. Music playback is up to 80 hours.