The Moto E4 Plus was launched today, its price is Rs. 9,999. The first sale will commence at 11:59PM, today on Flipkart. There are exciting launch day offers too, in case you are interested in buying this handset.
Moto E4 Plus is MediaTek quad core powered using the MTK6737 SOC clocked at 1.3GHz with Mali T720 GPU. This dual SIM handset comes with separate micro SD slot and packed with 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM, plus features a 5.5 inch 2.5D curved screen with 720p resolution.
Android Nougat runs out of the box. In addition there is 13MP camera on the rear and 5MP on the front. Finger print sensor is also included, and the E4 Plus supports 4G with VoLTE. But the main highlight is the 5000 mAh battery.
Here are the offers on Moto E4 Plus(launch day offers)
– You can buy the Moto Pulse headset for Rs. 649 (no good).
– If you use City credit card you will get extra saving on EMI transactions (looks okay) – Rs. 1,111 per month EMI
– 2 months free subscription to HotStar (Jio jindabad)
– 84GB 4G data for 84 days for just Rs. 444 condition apply – idea network, plus no daily limit
– Up to Rs. 9,000 off on exchange of old phone (got a iPhone!)
– 20 % off on Flipkart Smart buy products (looks interesting)
– Buy Back Guarantee on Moto E4 Plus – assured value of Rs. 4000
Moto E4 Plus sale will begin at 11:59PM, just few minutes from now. And for those looking for my review, I am not buying this handset for review.