The Micromax Ninja 4 will share the same features as on the Micromax Ninja 3 (A57), except that it will come with a bigger screen of 4.0 inches (10.1 cms) and Rs. 1000 costlier. The Ninja 4 is expected to hit the markets soon, this September.
Taking clue from the videos attached below, the Ninja 3 is priced at Rs. 4,999 whereas the Ninja 4 will come for Rs. 5,999. Both the handsets share common features, run on Android 2.3 OS and probably the only difference will be the screen size.
There are no official specifications available, for now, and I am not sure if the Ninja 4 will also house the same 256MB RAM as on the Micromax Ninja 3 (A57). A 512MB RAM would have been better. The same specs with 4 inch capacitive touchscreen and 512MB RAM would be worth it.
Micromax Ninja 4 Key features and Specifications
- Qualcomm 1GHz + adreno 200 GPU.
- RAM = 256MB (Not confirmed), ROM = 512MB and MicroSD support.
- Android Gingerbread (2.3).
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Micro USB and GPS.
- 4 inch TFT HVGA screen (480x320pixels) capacitive touch.
- 3M camera with flash.
- 1400 mAh battery
Check out this Micromax ad